Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00738 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,885 (₨255,281) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)