Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00619 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,729 (₨279,561) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (29 minutes ago)