Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,856 (₨288,698) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)