Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,162 (₨288,406) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)