Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07763 GBP / MAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 49% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,033 (26,185 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)