Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,327 in Edinburgh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (28 minutes ago)