Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00218 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,889 (1,324,173 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)