Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00218 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,232 (1,485,619 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (44 minutes ago)