Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 GBP / KZT
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,135 (1,332,478 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)