Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11363 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 40% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,405 (元21,168) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Louis costs ₨90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)