Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01115 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,847 (₨165,634) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (29 minutes ago)