Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01219 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,983 (₨162,768) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)