Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,409 (₨522,316) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tegucigalpa costs L 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)