Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11338 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 7% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,341 (元29,467) in Datong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)