Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20796 GBP / SAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,232 (﷼ 15,542) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)