Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01194 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,306 (₨109,398) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)