Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24637 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,163 (S/. 4,719) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (24 minutes ago)