Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22181 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 57% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,757 (S/. 7,920) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)