Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07971 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 53% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,466 (Bs 18,387) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)