Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,865 (Bs 175,362,208) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)