Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07802 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,191 (Bs 15,264) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)