Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03810 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 64% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,290 (Mex$ 33,864) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)