Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 441 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22694 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,541 (R$ 11,199) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)