Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 47% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,979 ($2,758) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)