Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.709 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,626 ($2,293) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 180 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Volta Redonda costs R$ 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €2,500 (about 3 hours ago)