Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.802 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 48% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,290 ($1,609) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)