Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 4%|
Are you moving to Cuenca? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Cuenca of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marbella costs €379 (about 4 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Reynosa costs Mex$ 70 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in León costs Mex$ 100 (about 6 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albacete costs €8 (about 7 hours ago)