Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.758 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,068 ($2,726) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)