Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 636 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.772 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,870 ($2,422) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)