Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.786 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,737 ($2,211) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)