Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00115 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,831 (CH$2,466,614) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)