Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 GBP / GNF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,186 (39,955,269 Franc) in Conakry.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (15 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (41 minutes ago)