Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,567 (€1,810) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)