Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11035 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,670 ($b15,136) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (35 minutes ago)