Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10986 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,809 ($b16,468) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 2 hours ago)