Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11322 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,992 ($b17,591) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)