Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10433 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,779 ($b17,054) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)