Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04011 GBP / MXN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,587 (Mex$ 64,507) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 3 hours ago)