Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £558 (Bs 58,629,996) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)