Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08103 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,253 (Bs 52,491) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)