Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07718 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,106 (Bs 40,238) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)