Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07971 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,392 (Bs 42,548) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)