Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08038 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,887 (Bs 35,921) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)