Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £910 (Bs 36,780,705) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)