Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07437 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,013 (Bs 53,964) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (35 minutes ago)