Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07535 GBP / VEF *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,152 (Bs 55,096) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)