Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 18% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,077 (€3,495) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)