Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 19% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,521 (€2,976) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (43 minutes ago)