Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 20% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,036 (€3,468) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)