Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 13% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,468 (€3,945) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)