Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 20% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,011 (€2,390) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)