Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 25% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,876 ($6,809) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,900 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)