Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 789 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,514 (NZ$6,059) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)