Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11355 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,824 (16,060元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)