Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20115 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,400 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,484 (S/. 7,376) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)