Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21920 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,665 (S/. 7,594) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (16 minutes ago)