Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23011 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,711 (S/. 7,438) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)