Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22788 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,813 (S/. 7,958) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (43 minutes ago)