Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21920 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,082 (S/. 9,498) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)