Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02277 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,367 (60,018 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)