Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02236 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,692 (75,664 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)