Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 507 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11199 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,356 (元21,040) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)