Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 448 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11241 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,078 (元18,490) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jyväskylä costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (about 1 hour ago)