Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01379 GBP / RUB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,178 (руб 85,395) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)