Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.579 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,920 (C$5,043) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Moscow costs руб 1,550 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 338 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Constantine costs 66 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)