Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.583 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,216 (C$5,517) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)