Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,267 (C$5,842) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)