Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.584 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 9% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,921 (C$5,006) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)