Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.564 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,826 (C$5,013) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)