Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 74 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.589 GBP / CAD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 7% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,063 (C$5,199) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)