Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11690 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,413 (元12,088) in Changzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)