Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11292 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,159 (元19,120) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (35 minutes ago)