Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11258 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 30% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,793 (元24,806) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (41 minutes ago)