Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 310 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02310 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,030 (87,853 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)