Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 251 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02307 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,610 (113,135 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)