Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 75 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02447 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,180 (89,106 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)