Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02241 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 37% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,504 (111,729 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)