Cost of living comparison between Cayenne, French Guiana and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.895 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 11% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,785 (€3,113) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)