Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23404 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,604 (R$ 6,855) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)