Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21446 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,405 (R$ 11,214) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Prague costs 700 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (44 minutes ago)