Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 552 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21446 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,070 (R$ 9,653) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)