Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 16%|
Are you moving to Campinas? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Campinas of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in London costs £14 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Belgrade costs 222 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Donetsk costs 155₴ (about 2 hours ago)