Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23648 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,788 (R$ 11,788) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)