Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22388 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,419 (R$ 10,807) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)