Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22387 GBP / PEN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,717 (S/. 12,138) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (34 minutes ago)