Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00067 GBP / KRW
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,069 (₩4,585,336) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)