Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00040 GBP / BIF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,683 (6,642,524 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)