Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 643 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03479 GBP / CZK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,300 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,416 (69,438 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (35 minutes ago)