Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 192 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,953 in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Aberdeen.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)