Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 902 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)