Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40782 GBP / BBD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 11% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,455 (8,472 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)