Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 236 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38440 GBP / BBD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 6% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,598 (9,360 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,400 in Aberdeen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)