Cost of living comparison between Bridgetown, Barbados and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40686 GBP / BBD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 15% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,579 (8,798 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)