Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.885 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,607 (€2,945) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)