Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19139 GBP / RON
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,610 (8,413 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (18 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)