Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19414 GBP / RON
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,760 (9,064 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)