Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18715 GBP / RON
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,848 (9,875 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)